Harrogate’s FINEST Luxury Period Holiday Apartments 9A Royal Parade
Celebrate Your Booking with a FREE bottle of wine from our In-House Somellier
9A ROYAL PARADE LUXURY PERIOD HOLIDAY APARTMENTS
- Four Spacious Luxury Self-Contained Apartments all with individual entrance halls offering total privacy. Individually designed with fine original period architectural features, and furnished with antiques.
- Home from Home facilities, with Yorkshire teas, and free Wi-Fi.
- Either let Individually or as Whole House Bookings.
- Current cancellation policy due to Covid full refunds.
Private Parking by Arrangement (24 hour car park 3 minutes away).
- Safe and Clean & Social Distancing no problem in large communal areas click here for details
- Our Green Ethos – Recycling & Energy Consumption, Caring for the Community and our Planet.
Harrogate’s Finest Location
Honouring Harrogate’s History
The first medicinal spring waters in Harrogate were discovered in 1571. Harrogate became the leading Spa in Europe after 1842 when the Royal Pump Room was opened and built over the popular Old Sulphur Well.
9 Royal Parade opposite The Pump Room was built in 1846. Royal Parade took its name as the principle promenade for the Crowned Heads of Europe who came to take ‘the waters’ in Harrogate for Health & Happiness. In 1834 Pickersgill Palliser launched the list of visitors to Harrogate. In 1836 he was the pioneer and proprietor of the Harrogate Advertiser. In 1840 he published Palliser’s History and Directory of Harrogate. He built 8 and 9 Royale Parade and moved into number 9 in 1855. We are proud to remember him and to go on Honouring Harrogate’s History as he did.