Harrogate’s FINEST Luxury Period Holiday Apartments 9A Royal Parade
Come and Celebrate Your Booking
With a FREE bottle of white Cattarato or red Zinfandel Wine from our In-House Somellier
9A ROYAL PARADE HOLIDAY APARTMENTS
- Safe and Clean click here for details
- Social Distancing no problem in communal areas as large double staircases
- Four Luxury Self-Contained Apartments all with individual entrance halls and fine period architectural features lovingly restored
- Home from Home facilities and privacy
- Either let Individually per night, per week, per month
- Or as Whole House Bookings with four individual apartments for socially distanced Family Gatherings (sleeping up to 14)
- Our Green Ethos
Free Wi-Fi, Private Parking, Baby and Child Friendly. No Smoking Policy. Private wine list, breakfast etc.
Honouring Harrogate’s History
The first medicinal spring waters in Harrogate were discovered in 1571. Harrogate became the leading Spa in Europe after 1842 when the Royal Pump Room was opened and built over the popular Old Sulphur Well.
9 Royal Parade opposite The Pump Room was built in 1846. Royal Parade took its name as the principle promenade for the Crowned Heads of Europe who came to take ‘the waters’ in Harrogate for Health & Happiness. In 1834 Pickersgill Palliser launched the list of visitors to Harrogate. In 1836 he was the pioneer and proprietor of the Harrogate Advertiser. In 1840 he published Palliser’s History and Directory of Harrogate. He built 8 and 9 Royale Parade and moved into number 9 in 1855. We are proud to remember him and to go on Honouring Harrogate’s History as he did.