Harrogate’s Finest Four Luxury Self Contained Serviced Apartments in Unrivalled Location
Available Individually or for Whole House Bookings for Family Gatherings or Parties
9A Royal Parade Apartments
- Four Spacious Luxury Self-Contained Apartments all on separate floors offering total privacy. Individually designed with fine original period architectural features, and furnished with antiques and pre-loved items, the ultimate in recycling and unique style.
A Right Royal Welcome. Luxury and Organic Home from Home Facilites including Yorkshire Teas and Coffee, Organic Soaps and Shampoo. Free Wi-Fi.
- Either let Individually.
- Or as Whole House Bookings for Weddings, Hen Parties and Family Gatherings.
Private Parking by Arrangement (24 hour car park 3 minutes away).
- Safe and Clean click here for details
- Current cancellation policy due to Covid full refunds.
- Green Tourism Silver Award – we put Green Values at the Heart of everything we do.
Harrogate’s Finest Location
- We promote Walking for Health and Happiness in Harrogate’s unique Green Spaces. Reducing our Carbon Footprint. Offering a Car Free Break in Walkshire.
- Overlooking The Royal Pump Room
- 4 minute walk from the town centre, restaurants, bars etc.
- 1 minute walk from Valley Gardens (17 acres)
- 10 minute walk The Pinewoods (96 acres)
- 30 minute walk to RHS Harlow Carr Gardens
- See Green Ethos for more details
Honouring Harrogate’s History
We Honour Harrogate’s Spa history looking to Preserve the Best from our Past, to create the Best for our Future.
The first medicinal spring waters in Harrogate were discovered in 1571 by William Slingsby. Harrogate became the leading Spa in Europe after 1846 when the Royal Pump Room was opened and built over the popular Old Sulphur Well.
Royal Parade took its name as the principle promenade for the Crowned Heads of Europe who came to take ‘the waters’ in Harrogate for Health & Happiness. In 1834 Pickersgill Palliser launched the list of visitors to Harrogate. In 1836 he was the pioneer and proprietor of the Harrogate Advertiser. In 1840 he published Palliser’s History and Directory of Harrogate. He purchased the land for 8 and 9 Royal Parade in 1855 and the subsequently erected the buildings. We are proud to remember him and to go on Honouring Harrogate’s History as he did.