Harrogate’s FINEST Luxury Period Holiday Apartments
ROYAL PARADE HOLIDAY APARTMENTS
- Safe and clean, very spacious enabling social distancing in communal areas
- Four Luxury Period Self-Contained Apartments all with individual entrance halls
- Offering Home from Home facilities and privacy
- Overlooking the Royal Pump Room, Harrogate’s most iconic building
- Accessing green spaces 1 minute from valley gardens (17 acres), pinewoods (96 acres) walking distance to RHS (Harlow Carr Gardens)
- Either let Individually per night, per week, per month
- Or as Whole House Bookings with four individual apartments for socially distanced Family Gatherings (sleeping up to 14)
Free Wi-Fi, Private Parking by Arrangement, Baby and Child Friendly. No Smoking Policy. Private wine list, breakfast etc.
Honouring Harrogate’s History
Harrogate became the leading Spa in Europe after 1842 when the Royal Pump Room was opened. It was built over the main mineral spa. It is a grand octagonal building with a copper tiled domed roof. The Royal Pump Room was where people came to ‘take the waters’ in Harrogate for Health and Happiness.
Royal Parade Apartments opposite The Pump Room were built in 1846. Royal Parade took its name as the principle promenade for the Crowned Heads of Europe who came to take the waters. With fine period architectural features we have lovingly restored the building to retain its period sweeping staircase, original cornices, and period fireplaces. We are proud to Honour Harrogate’s History and look forward to sharing it with you.